I know nothing. I know nothing about the Lord’s plans for me. I feel Him pushing me to do certain things to glorify Him, but I must remember that I know nothing. I cannot and should not over simplify His actions, His thoughts, His greatness. I know nothing about His all encompassing power and glory. Who am i to try to simplify His power to others? God is like outer space. Grand and infinite. We don’t understand the workings of it, we don’t even come close. It is easy to push aside, but the truth is without either , our existence, our creation, our world would never be. A complicated and mysterious thing that we have fallen in love with. You can’t look at such grandeur and think that the oversimplification of it all coming together as a result of an explosion is viable. The perfect harmony, the vastness, the only answer is that there is a Higher God that created all of this for us. But I know nothing. I only have faith to affirm and to root me firmly in my love for the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment