Sunday, May 5, 2013
ha. ha. ha.
Help. Help. Help. How do I do all the homework I have to do? My motivation is gone. It is all away. Never here to stay. Living my life like it is summer and I have no more homework assignments, while all those assignments sit in my lap waiting to be completed. Makes me feel like I'm going to be defeated. Help. Help. Help. Help me find the muster to complete this cluster of work to be done before I can enjoy the sun. I know I just have to grit my teeth and bear it, make it through the next three days, but my mind is all a haze. Ugh. Just thinking of all the fun things I have planned for the rest of this season, shouldn't that be reason enough, knowing the work will lead to pleasing? Anyway. I'm off to write these two papers and study for this exam. Will my brain melt? Probably. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment